Click for Callaway, Virginia Forecast

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Thanx Dear

My Wife Heather tagged me for a Meme. You don't have to know what that is, but the thing is, I had to post 8 random facts about myself on one of my blogs, that you probably don't care to read, then I tag someone else to do the same thing. I've tagged YOU! You HAVE to do it or else I'll haunt you the rest of your life. WHEN you do post your 8 random facts, leave a comment on my post here with the URL of YOUR blog post. Oh yeah, and you have to tag 8 more people. Have fun!

Here's mine...
1. I really really hate these things.
2. My motorcycle is a part of my family, but my immediate family refuses to recognize that fact.
3. I typically don’t like people.
4. I am extremely proud of my Wife and her career, my Daughter and her education and my Son and his sports ability.
5. I do most of my reading in the bathroom.
6. I think it’s fun to try and get people to thank me after I take them to jail. My success rate is running somewhere around 90%.
7. I am addicted to COPS, Scariest Police Chases, Forensic Files, CourtTV RED, and anything similar to these shows.
8. I will travel around the country on a motorcycle some day, hopefully, my wife will accompany me on this trip, but if she doesn’t I will someday do it by myself.

Okay, now it's your turn: DaveTN, PS2 and Mamba (Sorry only know 3).
Check out the links to the other lucky people I tagged...there's some great stuff out there. You'll be entertained, I promise. (And when you tag your 8, try to do the same and link them up.) Don'tchaloveme?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?