Click for Callaway, Virginia Forecast

Monday, April 30, 2007

Links Updated

I've been riding back and forth to work quite a bit lately. The Auxiliary lights wired through the headlight switch works great! I took the left side cover off again and attempted to fix the small oil leak that I had. The surgery might have been a success, the oil leak has greatly diminished and may have stopped all together. Another couple hundred miles and I will see if it starts leaking again. This coming week looks like it will be excellent riding weather with a couple of days in the upper 80's. I have also updated the links section to the right, deleted a couple of broken links and added a few. One of the links I added is from a friend of mine in Knoxville, Tennessee. His Screen name is DaveTn, AKA "The Burger Meister". Check out his blog... Ride safe!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?