Click for Callaway, Virginia Forecast

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Poop Happens

Okay, so I dropped my scooter. As I was coming home and bringing the bike up to the basement door on the wet grass, blam! Before I knew it, the bike was laying on the ground and I was standing next to it. The good news, very minimal cosmetic damage... Just gotta replace a turn signal. The bad news, I damaged the head bearings, so now I have to replace/upgrade then to the tapered Roller Bearings. The bike is unridable at the moment due to the bearings. I have a friend in TN who is sending me a turn signal. I guess in the near future, I will be documenting how to change out your head bearings on a Yamaha Vision... Stay Tuned.

Comments:
Hi Chris, I have been following your blog for some time now, it’s great.
I publish a motorbike blog in France (I suppose someone has to…). I’d love to swap link with you if you’re interested. we are on www.leblogmoto.com
Regards
Christophe
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?