Click for Callaway, Virginia Forecast

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Flying

Ever since I started riding a motorcycle, I have always said that I don't need anything, but me, the bike and the road. That is all I ever needed to unwind, relieve stress, or just enjoy a great day riding. Well, I recently acquired an MP3 Player, an iRiver to be more specific. It's a whole new experience riding with quality music playing in your helmet. It's more like.... Flying. I can really lose myself in the ride and float on down the road.

Now, I need a good collection of riding songs. Please, if anyone has any recommendations for downloadable MP3s for the road, post here and let me know. I have an account with www.allofmp3.com and at 10 Cents a song, I am ready to build my collection for the road.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?