Click for Callaway, Virginia Forecast

Monday, September 05, 2005

Changes Are Happening

I am finding that I am riding my bike more often than I drive my car. I guess with the gas prices, this is a good thing. However, The last two commutes to work, I found it was more comfortable to ride with the heated grips turned on. I also officially switched the fairing vents from "Cool" to "Warm". I guess fall is getting closer. I am going to try and resist the temptation to change over from riding more often to driving more often. I also noticed that when I started the bike at work, it was leaking fuel out from the carburetor overflow tubes again. I flogged the bike home and it seems to have cured it's self. I will have to keep an eye on the situation. If it continues, I will have to clean out the float bowls again. I guess somethings never change.

Comments:
Yeah fall is coming like a freight train. I found myself sticking my frozen hands between the engine and my tank to warm them up the other morning.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?