Click for Callaway, Virginia Forecast

Saturday, May 14, 2005


These are the pictures of my Avon Super Venom tires after 1300 Miles. I wet the tires so the pictures would pick up the tread pattern better. I am curious how these tires are wearing after 1,000+ Miles. If someone could take pictures of their "New" Avon Super Venon tires showing the tread pattern, I would like to compare the new tires with these tires that have the first thousand miles on them. I have run these tires since they were new, but can't see how they have worn without seeing a new set pictured. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. Leave a comment and I will send you my email address. Thanx. Oh, by the way, these tires stick very well to dry pavement. Just watch out when the pavement gets wet... No so good anymore. Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?