Click for Callaway, Virginia Forecast

Saturday, March 12, 2005


I installed this FAZE Oil Pressure guage. It looks pretty cool with it's Blue/Green "Indiglow" type of illumination. I am posting a few pictures here. One picture will show the brass fittings I had to use to get the sending unit to fit in the tiny space where the OEM sending unit was located. Unfortunately, I have developed a very slight leak from these fittings as the destructions advised "Do Not Use Pipe Fiting Dope or Pipe Tape on the Fitings as the Sending Unit Will Not Ground Properly". It's not bad though. The sending unit has been installed for 48 hours and I have had a max of 3 small drips from the fittings... I don't think that's bad at all. Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?